an adorable libra quality is that instant ‘click’ when they first meet people, and its with just about everybody. they can converse with a stranger like they have been friends for years. there is the disarming and amiable quality. ive met 2 libras for the first time in the past 2 days. the first…
- ♈ Aries: Aries are incredible dreamers and can set their sights on visions they fulfil. Being the first sign of the zodiac Aries have a clean and clear vibration that isn't tainted by other signs. They are also 'right time' people. Susceptible to clairsentient
- ♉ Taurus: Taurus are a very intuitive sign, they can sense when someone is trying to get past their personal barriers. They also have a psychic innate sense of 'timing' that seems to work on its on framework. Susceptible to Clairsentient and clairessence. May receive messages and synchronicities through music, arts, literature.
- ♊ Gemini: Gemini are mentally intuitive, and have an uncanny ability to finish other people's sentences, or find the words they are looking for. The twin is the perfect speaker of the 'right word'. Geminis also have flashes of 'knowledge' with seemingly no insight into where they came from. Susceptible to Clairaudience
- ♌ Leo: Leo are one of the zodiac's most pronounced psychic signs. Tell a Leo something and chances are they already 'knew it' by sixth sense, or some other phenomena. Also susceptible to Clairsentient, very open to receiving messages from the spirit world.
- ♋ Cancer: Cancers have an intuitive ability to instantly empathise with people, and know how to comfort them. This sign is also a 'psychic sponge' one in which soaks up the moods and energies of those around them. Precognitive abilities are also pronounced. Susceptible to Clairsentient
- ♍ Virgo: Virgos instantly know how things work, and how they can be fixed. This sign is also sensitive to 'vibes' and 'chills'; especially about people. They can find peace in the space between their thoughts. They also seem to know information before it is released. Susceptible to clairaudiance
- ♒ Aquarius: Aquarius are a strongly intuitive sign. Electrified by Uranus, Aquarius stimulate others with thought, and have the ability to see things 'exactly as they are'. They are also know to be quite precognitive, and pick up 'signals'. Susceptible to clairaudience and clairsentient.
- ♎ Libra: Libra have the psychic ability of being able to read other people and understand their motives. They can also instantly 'calm', 'comfort', and 'disarm' somebody. They can easily adapt themselves to peace others. May receive messages via music, smells and flowers. Susceptible to clairaudience
- ♏ Scorpio: Scorpio live in a world of psychic phenomena. They have the ability to instantly 'read' people, ascertain their motives, and seep into their subconscious. Scorpio are highly intuitive, almost 'mind readers' especially about their loved ones ; vulnerable to clairaudience, clarsetience, messages and synchronicities. They can easily perceive messages from the paranormal.
- ♐ Sagittarius: Sagittarius have an eery 'dead on' intuition. They seem to know when things are going to happen. They have a 'radar' in that, if Sagittarians are thinking about someone, chances are they are thinking about them too. Susceptible to clairvoyance, clairaudience. They can easily perceive messages from the paranormal.
- ♑ Capricorn: Capricorns psychically know the pace of life. When it is time for them to grow, they start before any clues are out there or any information is available. They make the intense changes at the right times in their lives. They are born old souls, with innate wisdom.
- ♓ Pisces: Pisces is the most psychic sign of the zodiac. As the twelfth sign they have walked in the footsteps of every other sign (may be the cause of their feet problems!) and instantly know how to empathise with others, comfort them and understand them. Also psychic sponges, Pisceans soak up the moods of those in their company. They can easily perceive messages from the paranormal; especially in dreams.
- ♈ Aries: Decreased personal confrontations/increased justice seeking provocation, reduced impulsivity, appropriate sleeping patterns, expanded dreams and imagination, reduced outbursts, ability to let others control situations, affectionate, idealistic
- ♉ Taurus: Less indulgent behaviour, ability to let go of the past, endurance, patience, more comfortable with emotions, requires less materialism to feel content, balanced enjoyment between work and pleasure, affection (cheek tweaking for example), more focus on goals
- ♊ Gemini: Talkativeness, reduced nerves and more stable sense of self, curiosity, ability to retain and recall facts, ability to sit with uncomfortable emotions, more focus/more productive distractibility, giggles, casual demeanour, increased urgency to communicate
- ♋ Cancer: Reduced feelings of co-dependency, more stable sense of self, less patterns of indulgence, ability to live in the present and not the past, increased feelings of contentment and love for home and family, positive and idealistic imagination and dreams, controlled mood changes, increased urge to socialize
- ♌ Leo: Reduced need for outer attention, increased feelings of self assurance, generosity, fighting for causes, less theatrical demonstrations/more rational responses, decreased inner critical voices, the warmth of the sun through them, creative
- ♍ Virgo: Increased focus and analytical processes, decreased nerves and anxiety, less pronounced compulsions, positive inner monologue, idealism, increased self assurance, intensified urge to be of service and outreach
- ♎ Libra: Calm; devoid of anxiety and irrationalities, decisive, social and charming, focused/positive distractibility, reduced need for external validation, decreased urge for materials to find contentment, reduced verbal outbursts, affectionate, creative
- ♏ Scorpio: Decreased cynicism, adopting a more tolerant mindset, ability to consider new ideas without instant rejection, increased generosity towards close friends and family, curiosity, balanced sexual urgency, inquisitiveness, less closed off and isolated, affectionate
- ♐ Sagittarius: Focused/productive distractibility, casual, warm and friendly, tolerant, ability to retain information, decreased skepticism and consideration of new ideas, contentment with location and ability to live in the present, giggles, humor
- ♑ Capricorn: Ability to let others take control, reduced anxieties, affectionate, warm, humorous, equal work and personal life balance, positive thinking and internal monologue, less closed off and self isolated
- ♒ Aquarius: Talkativeness, humour and entertainment, curiosity, ability to sit with uncomfortable emotions, less fixed and more malleable in own beliefs, increased insights and mind innovations, appropriate sleeping pattern, affectionate, creative
- ♓ Pisces: More stable sense of self, reduced anxiety and nerves, directing positive escapism (reading, meditation yoga), empathetic, tolerant, guilt free, creative, affectionate, positive imaginations, favorable inner monologue, not oversleeping
venus milk infused with air grey matter means librans have the capacity for left and right brain utilization and integration. librans have the potential to excel in law, sociology, arts, communication, teaching and design. they are ultra idealistic intellects who create a utopia of their own imagination
“I hate it how I don’t feel real unless people are watching”
it can be hard to get a personal rise out of libra, but if the situation involves an injustice to somebody there can be no estimating the mars axis fire that breathe out with their formidable debaters air
librans are the zodiac’s most formidable debaters. they have a master quick wit coupled with an ability to gauge their opponent and intuit what move they will make next. most world leaders are librans. and this is mostly legacy of skilled negotiation, compromise, people skills, intelligence, charm and the ability to stimulate and rally in parliamentary debate
“Calling out [sexism] is not playing the victim. I have done it, and I know how it made me feel. Strong. I am nobody’s victim. What is the alternative? Staying silent? So sexism is never named, never addressed, nothing ever changes?”